Monday, June 6, 2011

A Love Letter


It was exactly a year ago. We met at around 7:30pm. I fell in love right when I saw you. There were a few like you around you but I knew you were different. You were mine. We went for a ride on that night. A long drive. I was very careful. I was not sure how to act. It was a feeling I had never had before. It’s a feeling no one can compare with anything else. I still remember that day very vividly. It was one of the most memorable days of my life.

It’s been a year since. It’s been an exciting journey. You’ve been with me through bumpy roads and smooth ones. Helping me, trusting me. We’ve been on long rides alone. Some early morning and some late night. You have given meaning to the sentence ‘The destination is sometimes not as important as the journey’. You’ve made the journey memorable. I wish we can stay together. Forever and always.

I know you cannot understand any of this and so I will not go on any further. I just wish you’ll be there for me when I want to run away from this world. I’ll always take care of you. I promise.

A very Happy first Birthday!

My bike. :)

P.S. - Gotcha! :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community